Sunday 9 November 2014

IRONIC: I STOPPED SMOKING, BECAUSE I ACTUALLY WANTED TO DIE[READ STORY]

An elder in Zambia aged 112 years, was in an interview with SO-ENTERTAINMEN T, and he said he stopped smoking because he actually wanted to die, how ironic? Here are his words…

My name is CHIPEGO BEENZU DALISANI, and I am actually tired of seeing dawn and sunset, all my friends and peers have all gone to rest, and I alone am remaining. I have even lost some children of mine, and it’s so frustrating. I thought to myself for some days and I decided to find out why I am still living, I know it’s something I must do regularly and I also know it’s not eating, but smoking. I could smoke 15 packs of cigar in few hours; I always feel this inner joy when I smoke.
So, I want to stop smoking, so I can join my friends. They must have missed me a lot.


0’clocknews Reporter: it is true when they say, “one man’s food is another’s poison”, in his case, smokers are not liable to die young.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, WE DO LOVE YOUR COMMENTS, IT MAKES US KNOW HOW TO SERVE YOU BETTER!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Networkedblogs

Live Traffic Feed