Wednesday 19 November 2014

"THOR" STAR, CHRIS HEMSWORTH NAMED PEOPLE'S SEXIEST MAN ALIVE 2014!

31-year-old Thor actor, Chris Hemsworth has been named People‘s Sexiest Man Alive 2014! The honor was announced on Tuesday’s episode of "Jimmy Kimmel Live" where he told Kimmel that he had to thank his parents “for putting this together”.


Hemsworth told People he thought the news “bought me a couple of weeks of bragging rights around the house. I can just say to her, ‘Now remember, this is what the people think, so I don’t need to do the dishes anymore, I don’t need to change nappies. I’m above that. I’ve made it now.”


Congratulations to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, WE DO LOVE YOUR COMMENTS, IT MAKES US KNOW HOW TO SERVE YOU BETTER!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Networkedblogs

Live Traffic Feed