Thursday 20 November 2014

"IN MY OWN LIFE, THE THINGS I LOOK FOR I HARDLY GET..." PRESIDENT JONATHAN

In my own life, the things I look for I hardly get. It’s what I don’t even think about that I get sometimes. I believe most of you will smile. But collectively, first and foremost, let us unite the party and work together for our collective victory.



Let me use this unique opportunity to plead with all of us who are aspiring for electoral offices that the world does not begin and end with the office you are looking for. Sometimes, you would be looking for an office, you may not be able to get it for one reason or the other. Let us say somebody blocked you, so be it, let somebody block you.

But if God wants something better for you, even after that
blocking, you will get something else. I plead with all of us that we should not play the do-or-die, except I get it, let the party sink. People may deliberately block you. You may even be the best candidate in that particular constituency, but let us move ahead."

I doubt if human beings can understand this lovely story cuz it's actually meant for the gods...



No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, WE DO LOVE YOUR COMMENTS, IT MAKES US KNOW HOW TO SERVE YOU BETTER!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Networkedblogs

Live Traffic Feed