Sunday 9 November 2014

I PLAN ON GETTING MARRIED, BUT NO ONE WILL KNOW, BECAUSE I DON’T WANT ANYONE TO PUT SAND INSIDE MY MARRIAGE GARRI- ENIOLA BADMUS

Nollywood actress Eniola Badmus who became a major hit in the blockbuster movie ‘’Jenifa’ as the ‘Gbogbo Big Girls’, ever since, the coast has been all yummy for Eniola who has become a hotcake with movie producers. In an interview with Potpourri, Eniola talks about relationship, marriage, and her movie career...


You mostly play bad girl roles in movies, why?
I don’t remember the ones that I played bad girl recently, maybe before, but I know I’ve changed a lot of stuffs. I’ve been playing other roles too and the fact that I play bad girl role doesn’t mean I am bad, maybe, I’m good at it though.


Are you currently in any relationship?
Yes, obviously, I would have someone I’m dating; I’ll have somebody I’m planning marriage with, even if I’m not planning marriage, at least I have somebody I’m seeing.

What do you find attractive in a man?
I just like a regular guy that has talent, even if he does not have talent, he has to be intelligent. A regular man, an average man; but please no body odour and no mouth odour, such are very important to me.

Are you planning on getting married?
Yes now, every girl wants to get married at some point in her life. Even if I’m getting married, nobody would know though.
Why?
Because I just want to keep it like that. I am not the kind of person that wants her private life in the open. Any relationship I have, I just want to keep it off the news so it can last. If it’s in the news, they’ll frustrate the relationship and before you know it, the relationship ends, basically because the man may be scared off by the noise.

At your last birthday party, you were seen with bottles of alcohol…(Cuts)
When you have a party, you don’t give alcohol? See, I am a kind of person that doesn’t see a thing like that as anything special. How can any normal person have a party without alcohol? I’m not an SU o, let them know. I’m a born-again Christian but I’m not an SU. When we have parties, we serve alcohol, it is normal. Party without alcohol is nothing, its zero.

Have you ever thought of losing weight?
Why is this my being big an issue to people? Okay, everybody has to be very very slim, right? In the US they don’t discriminate like this o, it’s only in Nigeria people get worked up about being overweight. I understand it is not healthy to be overweight at all, but should it be an issue as a lifestyle?

Has your weight affected your career in any way?

How now? That is what has been working for me. It is not easy to be big and famous. Instead of my weight being a drawback, it has actually been a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, WE DO LOVE YOUR COMMENTS, IT MAKES US KNOW HOW TO SERVE YOU BETTER!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Networkedblogs

Live Traffic Feed