Sunday 9 November 2014

MORE PHOTOS FROM TOKE MAKINWA'S BIRTHDAY, AS SHE WRITES"I AM A PRINCESS,I LOVE TO LOOK PRETTY ALWAYS"[SEE MORE STUNNING PHOTOS]



Toke Makinwa is really a princess, she shared new photos from her birthday that were taken right before her party yesterday. She captioned them...


I am a Princess, I love to look pretty always....Today I drove by the petrol station and decided to have a chat with the attendant that sold fuel to me. His name is Goke, he is 21. I asked if he was in school and he said yes. He is in Uni and he is working pertime to pay his tuition. I was so impressed, I said a prayer with him. He is making a honest living and not hanging around commuting crime and I respect that. I salute all the young people out there working hard around the clock to earn a living, may God Favor you in all you do. #Mondayinabit#ivehadthebestweekendever

Super thankful to God for a new season, they s year God has giving me so much to celebrate and I find myself saying "thank you Jesus" every day. It is a privilege, I am far from worthy but he sees something in me. The one and only Emmanuel came by before my party started, he is a perfectionist, incredibly talented and all about work. Thank you @emmanueloyeleke



No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, WE DO LOVE YOUR COMMENTS, IT MAKES US KNOW HOW TO SERVE YOU BETTER!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Networkedblogs

Live Traffic Feed