Friday 31 October 2014

WHAT YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT OSAYANDE CHRISTOPHER(XTO WHYT D P): SEE BIOGRAPHY

 Osayande Christopher a.k.a Xto Whyt DP is a classic entertainer, who works day in and out to make sure he achieves his dreams. lets get to know him better with his own words below.

 I am Osayande Christopher widely known as Xto Whyt D P. A graduate of Theatre and Media arts A.A.U. My love for music and entertainment motivated me to study theatre arts in d university.  And since 2008 that I left school I ve being on track. Which led to my first secular album" Rise up" which I  I ve since being working on my self to prove that I ve what it takes to be on top.  Here is  the title track "Am On fire" of my album dropping this December. Under the Auspice of Goodness Record,  Verona Italy.  Though a lot of people would say I sound like Dagrin of the blessed memory.  But I ve done my utmost best to be unique.   My mentor is Bishop Oyedepo
click link to download track

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, WE DO LOVE YOUR COMMENTS, IT MAKES US KNOW HOW TO SERVE YOU BETTER!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Networkedblogs

Live Traffic Feed