Sunday 21 September 2014

WIFE:I LOVE MY HUSBAND, BUT HE JUST CAN'T CONTROL HIS SEXUAL URGE




























Funny how men cheat on their wives and in awkward places for that matter (this photo was taken by a friend to wife). Read what wife had to say about this photo below
I love my, but he just can’t control his urges. I am pregnant for my husband and he keeps asking for sex even in my 5th month of pregnancy (with my Tommy all rounded). I told him he couldn't that he had to wait for just 4 months, and every time I say that, he gets all annoyed and blown up. One day a friend, who is a police officer, told me she had seen my husband with a particular lady, and am guessing she is the one at that photo, and that she suspects something fishy. Because of his latest behavior, I told her to get proof for me; now I have gotten the proof, I don’t know what to do right now, I so hate him right now, am in my 7th month of this pregnancy and sometimes I feel like I should abort it.

Men, please be careful of the way you treat your wives, they suffer too much heart break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, WE DO LOVE YOUR COMMENTS, IT MAKES US KNOW HOW TO SERVE YOU BETTER!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Networkedblogs

Live Traffic Feed